Powerful stress defense formula; an herbal and amino acid blend for mental relaxation combined with B–complex, magnesium and vitamin C for counteracting the metabolic effects of occasional stress
- 90 capsules
- 180 capsules
Powerful stress defense formula; an herbal and amino acid blend for mental relaxation combined with B-complex, magnesium and vitamin C for counteracting the metabolic effects of occasional stress
In addition to promoting memory and cognitive function, Bacopa monniera maintains healthy enzyme activity in the brain, supporting the ability to deal with stress. In one three-month trial conducted by Australian scientists, bacopa supported learning, minimized stress, and promoted memory. Rhodiola rosea has been used traditionally for hundreds of years to help lessen mental and physical stress and to promote endurance. Similarly, the amino acid l-tyrosine has indicated the potential to promote cognitive function and memory under stressful conditions. Eleutherococcus senticosus, or eleuthero, is used as an adaptogen to help bolster adrenal function and stress resistance. Like ashwagandha, it is highly revered for promoting energy, vitality and immune defense. Chamomile and lemon balm provide traditional support for calmness and relaxation. B vitamins and magnesium are included to help counter the effects of stress on healthy nutritional status. B-complex vitamins have also been associated with healthy neurotransmitter function and energy metabolism. Vitamin B5 is especially important for boosting healthy adrenal gland function to strengthen the body’s ability to withstand stress. Vitamin C provides important support for neutralizing free radicals generated by the stress response.
Daily Stress Formula is an all-encompassing formula with consideration for the mental and physical factors associated with occasional stress.
Daily Stress Formula
Amount Per Serving
- three vegetable capsules contain:
- vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 250 mg.
- thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1): 20 mg.
- riboflavin (vitamin B2): 10 mg.
- niacin (as niacinamide): 35 mg.
- vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl): 10 mg.
- vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 200 mcg.
- pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5): 200 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 50 mg.
- pyridoxal 5’phosphate (activated B6): 10 mg.
- riboflavin 5’phosphate (activated B2): 10 mg.
- l-tyrosine (free-form): 250 mg.
- eleuthero (eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root): 200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E B)
- bacopa (bacopa monnieri) extract (leaf): 200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 20% bacosides)
- rhodiola (rhodiola rosea) extract (root): 200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidrosides)
- chamomile (matricaria recutita) extract (flower): 100 mg.
- lemon balm (melissa officinalis) extract (leaf): 100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid)
- ashwagandha (withania somnifera) extract (root): 200 mg.
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- ascorbyl palmitate (fat-soluble vitamin C): 15 mg.
- other ingredients: hypo-allergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- 3 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.